It's been a while since I've been worked on the book, but I have been watching Firefly, and the brilliant finale of Doctor Who. Never an idle moment.
- My sound recorder cutting out periodically
- People talking over each other (such enthusiasm!)
- A premature finish (we had a little misunderstanding over timing, so keep listening after the applause)
- Some great comments and feedback on the core idea, including:
- What happens to a ragtag team when they have to answer to a higher authority (e.g. a board? Corporate leadership?)
- What about Han Solo? He went from a sole trader/partnership to being a general in a much larger army. What lessons can we learn from him?
- What makes leadership different from mere courage?