Tuesday, 29 January 2008

The post I posted just to get free stuff

I've heard of Mark Joyner as long as I've been in business, so an offer that would normally raise a question mark instead has me slavishly following it.

All I have to do is post a piece of code like this:


I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.



and then point them to this post and I'll get Mark's course on blogging - for free.

This is clever because a) I get a free product, but I still know it's valuable because I had to do something to get it, and b) Joyner gets a helluva lot of link love. Happy to send the love your way, man, as long as your blogging course is good! :)

1 comment:

Mark Joyner said...

Right on, dude - I hope you enjoy it :-) Probably not new info for someone like you, but definitely gets a beginner right on track.

MJ