We've got 3 spaces available for freelancers or creatives who want to be in one of the best, friendliest locations going.
The office is at Level 2, 228 Queen Street, Auckland. There's also entry through 3 Lorne Street.
The cost is $150 + GST per week per desk. This includes:
- fast internet
- a desk and mobile drawers
- good company (if we do say so ourselves!)
- use of shared kitchen including microwave, fridge, hot water, etc.
- a secure office in a secure building
And in the area:
- About a zillion cafes
- Almost 10 art galleries
- Two great bookshops - Jason Books (on the same floor as us) and Parsons Books
- Albert Park
- The Library and Academy Theatre
- AUT and Auckland University
- About 100 years old, the HB Building is a bit of a creative hub. These are the hallways where you'll meet print and online publishers, web developers, graphic designers, branding people - and some really interesting financial people too.
You can download a higher-resolution version of the poster here.